User generated content (UGC) poses a number of challenges to the current understanding of education and its institutions, very much due to its success. The concept of “authority” should be rethought. The “ivory tower” of higher education should be opened to the wider world. Knowledge management becomes even more fundamental than in the past. Moreover, the rapidly growing number of learning resources generated by users makes the issue of quality a pressing one. The CONCEDE-CONtent Creation Excellence through Dialogue in Education project intends to address such issues.
- URL - http://www.qualityfoundation.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=149:new-project-concede&catid=82:new-project-concede&Itemid=55&lang=de
- Survey - http://www.edu-inno.bme.hu/surveys/Concede/survey.php?lang=2
- Using Wikis for Collaborative Learning http://www.facultyfocus.com/articles/online-education/using-wikis-for-collaborative-learning/ 2010-12-12
- Wheeler, S. & Wheeler , D. (2009) Using wikis to promote quality learning in teacher training http://www.slideshare.net/timbuckteeth/using-wikis-to-promote-quality-learning-in-teacher-training
- Teaching with wikis and blogs: Potentials and pitfalls Wheres a good place to aggregate this interesting stuff? --Steph 23:00, 9 July 2011 (EDT)