m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 18:23, 14 January 2015
|Table of contents|
- Please keep the code "simple" concentrating on the problem ... not a lot of code with a "small" problem.
- Post a tweet including the #vmvwiki tag so that we know there is a problem waiting to be solved.
- Paste the following wiki code when you edit, and put your code where shown.
Code in here
Posting reward scheme
The rules here are:
- if it is a complex problem, and you solve it you should be rewarded with a small choc from the person posting, however
- if it is easy to solve a more substantial chocolate "gift" (like a large chocolate fish would be nice :)
You have entered the following code
and it doesn't work.
|The problem here is the name of the window CANNOT include spaces, so|
Problem 5: Adding two numbers js file
When Calculate button clicked - Error: Line 8, Character 5, Object expected
|The problem here is you are trying to add a string value $100 + $200|
Problem 4: Linked js file
|The problem here is that in the .js file you don't include the script tag. The js file should only contain...|
Problem 3: Comments
|The problem here is that anything after the comment tag is treated as a comment|
Problem 2: variables
Problem 1: variables