How do you create a web page or web site? What is Hypertext markup language (HTML)? This page provides a series of activities that you can complete while you work through the introduction to HTML?
By the end of this page you will be able to:
- Use the wiki to create a page to save your information and knowledge
Using the Wiki as a place to store your information and knowledge
Introduction to HTML
- On your profile page, create a page called [[UserName:HTMLIntro]], using your UserName, then cut and paste the questions.
- If you want to work as a group, one group member can create the page, the rest can use the same hyperlink and you will all access the same page.
What is HTML?
- In what year was the Hypertext system released and by who?
- What does the term tag mean for html?
- What is the first tag in an HTML file?
- What do HTML and XHTML have in common?
- List and describe the three areas used when authoring web pages.
- Compare static web hosting and dynamic web hosting. Find two actual examples on the Web (not those listed in the text).
- Use wikipedia to list the three most popular web browsers and their market share.
- Describe the difference between an html text editor and an HTML WYSIWYG editor.
- ↑ HTML Course Tutorials and Code Reference Guide (2011). Retrieved from http://www.developphp.com/list_html.php