Flash 10 : Animation (Object-based tween)
|Flash11 (CS5) | Flash10 (CS4) <|
|Table of contents|
A Feature introduced in CS4 (Flash 10) is the ability to apply tweens directly to objects instead of keyframes, greatly simplifying path based animation. This can be used in New Action Script 2.0 or 3.0 Flash Files.
- Make sure you have the Selection Tool selected.
- From the Library copy a symbol onto the stage.
- Right click on the object and choose Create Motion Tween (Note: If the movie does not have any frames created Flash will add some to the current layer and the bar will show blue).
- Move the timeline marker to the last frame.
- Drag the object to the end position. A green dotted path is shown. The dots are handles that can be dragged to modify the path. Test the animation (Ctrl+Enter)
If you want to you can modify the animation by:
- Click on the object and click on the "Free Transform tool". Resize the object.