Revision as of 16:48, 14 January 2015 by Hesperides (1 revision imported)
|Flash10 (CS4), Flash11 (CS5) <|
|Table of contents|
Fast loading photo album
This loads fast because all the photos are stored ouside the swf. So the page doesn't need to load any photos to start.
- All photos should be in the same folder as the .swf.
- Go to: Window/components/User Interface/Loader
- Drag loader onto page and resize to desired size.
- Create Instance name myLoader
- Save swf.
- Make as many buttons as there are photos.
- On each button put in actionscript with corresponding photo name -
2009 May: Kerry B.