Digital Learning Technologies/Online Courseware Examples/Home
|Digital Learning Technologies|
|Online courseware examples||Home | WikiEducator | Wikiversity|
Open Education Resources
- Since 2007 an evaluation of more than 1,194 OER initiatives (webpages and repositories) including OpenCourseWare, OLI, OYC, NPTEL]
- A process and an evaluation criteria for OER Providers (www.temoa.info/en/oer-criteria) and a group of descriptors (metadata) to categorize each OER Initiative, see for example the MIT OCW repository.
- http://oerqualityproject.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/directory-of-oer-repositories/> by Javiera Atenas.
- 2013 School of open
- Teaching and Learning for a Sustainable Future is a UNESCO programme for the United Nations Decade of Education for Sustainable Development. It provides professional development for student teachers, teachers, curriculum developers, education policy makers, and authors of educational materials.
- Emerging Learning Technologies course  Indiana University, School of Education facilitated by Curtis Bonk
- EIT Moodle course - Blended Training for Staff - Sample. No enrolment key necessary
- University of Milwaukee Desire to Learn course - Teaching with Technology Course - username and password hybfac will give you access to a variety of courses as either student, guest or guest Instructor.
- Blackboard Sample Course Sample Course Username and password - online
- Saylor.org is a free and open collection of college level courses.
- Level 1: Programming: Scratch (BYOB)
- MoodleBites.com - MoodleBites is the international site for online Moodle training courses --AdrianLim 21:21, 29 March 2012 (EDT)
- Business.govt.nz. These free online courses can help you expand your business and develop your business skills. Nati22ru Moana 20:53, 5 April 2012 (EDT)
-  - Open Culture provides over 400 free courses which consist of audio and video files that you can directly download and use on either your computer or mobile device. Gpatterson 10:34, 19 April 2012 (EDT)
- Moodleshare is a community of Moodlers sharing their Free Moodle courses, Moodle Sites, and Moodle Units/Lessons.
- Introduction to Openness in Education -vmvadmin 19:40, 28 June 2012 (EDT)
- Power Searching with Google. http://www.google.com/insidesearch/landing/powersearching.html
- Peer to Peer University : http://p2pu.org/en/ - a grassroots open education project that organizes learning outside of institutional walls and gives learners recognition for their achievements. P2PU creates a model for lifelong learning alongside traditional formal higher education. Leveraging the internet and educational materials openly available online, P2PU enables high-quality low-cost education opportunities.
- New NZ Road Rules (2012) : http://www.giveway.co.nz/
- Interactive video with questions to check how well you know the new (2012) road rules
- Kahn Academy : http://www.khanacademy.org/
- Exercises and learning artefacts mostly related to mathematics (Trig,Stats,Calc etc.) and history. Dplimmer 23:02, 28 March 2012 (EDT)
- Blink.co.nz : http://www.blink.co.nz/index.cfm/
- Designed for pharmacy retail. A training website where you cover modules, accumulate points, and even win prizes Mkekena
- EduForge : http://www.eduforge.com/
- Eduforge is an Open Source Learning Laboratory – offering a variety of courses on the Open Source world. All courses are completed online, through distance learning.--AdrianLim 00:27, 29 March 2012 (EDT)
- Workbright : http://www.workbright.co.nz/
- Workbright helps students to create practical training courses and motivation programmes or help them create their own elearning system that is both practical, interactive and easy to use.--Vinodbalagam 15:41, 30 March 2010 (EDT)
- Waka Ama Level 2 & 3 Internal Assessments - This an assessment and learning tool for teachers and students of New Zealand Secondary Schools to achieve Level 2 & 3 Credits. Using wikiEducator allows other experts all over the world to contribute to the learning of our young people. It supports teachers who are not proficient in the sport of Waka Ama to confidently assess the students without the support of an expert.[[Nati22ru Moana 21:07, 5 April 2012 (EDT]]
- Free online course material from MIT (Moved and Updated) Roachfex 19:23, 10 April 2012 (EDT)
- While material for about 2000 courses is provided, not all courses have lecture notes included. Also, the material provided is not the most up-to-date material. The material available is free to download (generally as a pdf, or audio/pdf for lecture notes), but there is no official assessment attached to it (ie you can't use it to gain a free qualification at MIT).
- Virtual Knee Replacement SurgeryEdheads is an online educational resource that provides free science and math games and activities for students. It is a great interactive teaching aid targets its audience and engages the learner to participate.RobynB 05:37, 19 April 2012 (EDT)
- Stencyl : http://www.kongregate.com/games/Abigayl/stencyl-tutorial-first-game
- Stencyl is a development tool to assist with the creation of flash games, there are some online tutorials that are created in flash and hosted on kongregate.com (a gaming site, so may not be accessible from EIT campus).Khs 14:07, 20 April 2012 (EDT)
- http://www.e-learningcenter.com/free_html_course.html codex156
- The E-Learning Center is a place where people can for free learn how to do simple computer related tasks such as use HTML code to Microsoft products like Office. The course material is free to download and can be sent back for assessment.
- Designed for those looking to decrease the risk of infectious diseaes in horses.--Hugo23 21:49, 21 April 2012 (EDT)