|Table of contents|
This presentation has covered
- some background to using wikis in a blended teaching and learning environment
- a case study using media wiki in three parts
- Content Construction
So where to from here?
Objective virtualMVwiki - where to?
By the end of this page you will be able to describe:
Implement further extensions as they become available
- Adding widgets, and exploring their extensive range, including social media extensions
- Adding a global threaded discussion
- Adding threaded discussions to each page
Conduct research into effectiveness
Add content to Wikieducator and/or Wikiversity, and become part of their community.
Consolidated virtualMVwiki architecture
- The research is a continuous work-in-progress—which parallels a wiki philosophy.
- As the wiki evolves, an understanding of what the wiki is capable will continue to grow, for both the researcher and students.
- It is hoped that this research will involve others interested in adopting or learning about the technology.