What is Android? Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications on the Android platform using the Java programming language.
Objective : Android
By the end of this page you will be able to:
How To: Try Android Froyo (2.2) On Your Computer
Come emulare Android
- Vmvadmin(4 June 2010, 20:10)
- Demo of Android running on HTC mobile phone (note EVO is about 3cm wider than iPhone as far as I can tell).
- Hands-on demo of the HTC EVO 4G (June, 2010) YouTube. Retrieved June 5, 2010 from
- youtube.com hdqto1fLUM8
|Add comments here (use -~~~~~)
- ↑ Herrman, J. (2010, May 22) How To: Try Android Froyo On Your Computer. Retrieved from http://gizmodo.com/5544988/how-to-try-android-froyo-on-your-computer?skyline=true&s=i
- ↑ Thompson, P (2010) App Inventor available to all. December 16, 2010 from http://www.androidmobile.co.nz/recent-news-list/item/321-app-inventor-available-to-all
- ↑ Google (2010) What is Android?. Retrieved April 15, 2010 from http://developer.android.com/guide/basics/what-is-android.html